WE ARE OPEN
Ballina Fair advises the following store changes have taken place due to the new Australian Government guidance.
Closed until further notice
– Ballina Fair Cinemas
– Plus Fitness
– Massage Indulgence (Closed Midnight 25/3/2020)
– Opal Nails (Closed Midnight 25/3/2020)
– W Lane, Rockmans and One Woman – voluntarily closed until further notice
– Goldmark due to robbery
– Gem-Array Jewellers store refurbishment
The following changes have been made to cafes and restaurants from 12 noon today (Monday, 23 March 2020)
• Cafes will be restricted to takeaway and home-delivery services only
We are taking necessary precautions and following relevant health advice to support our tenants and customers.
What are we doing?
We have increased cleaning frequency within the Centre and we have introduced additional hygiene practices. Soaps in the amenities have now been upgraded to an antibacterial wash and we have also introduced additional cleaners on site, who are wiping down common mall surfaces, such as chairs, doors and door handles with hospital grade disinfectant.
We have also implemented social distancing measures and have temporarily removed the outdoor seating and separated the chairs in the Centre.
We will continue to be guided as directed by Government organisations in our response to COVID-19.
Our Centre remains fully open and trading so our retailers can continue to provide our community essential products and services. Please visit our website www.ballinafair.com.au for any updates to trading hours for majors and specialty stores.
Retailers are working hard to maintain stock levels as best as they can, and we thank you for your patience and support of them.
What can you do?
- Please continue to support your local retailers and community.
- We encourage everyone to be extra vigilant with personal hygiene during this time, including washing hands regularly and avoiding contact with others if unwell.
- When shopping, you may wish to use a sanitiser wipe supplied by the supermarket to wipe down your trolley before and after use.
- Pay with a debit or credit card also means you do not need to exchange cash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and advice of the Australian Government Department of Health and will update our valued customers.
Thank you for your continued support during this time.